From 7 to 11 May you can follow the international online summit “Mindfulness & Compassion at Work”. Participation is free. Wibo Koole, director and co-founder of the Centrum voor Mindfulness, is one of the keynote speakers during this 5-day event.
Wibo Koole has been enthusiastic about mindfulness and compassion in organizations for more than 10 years. After his first introduction to mindfulness and compassion, he became increasingly convinced of the positive effects on people, teams and organizations. He then researched and developed courses and leadership programs, and wrote books in the field of mindfulness at work and mindful leadership.
Mindfulness and compassion are becoming increasingly important in business, both in the Netherlands as well as internationally. Organizations integrate mindfulness and compassion into their corporate culture and thereby ensure better cooperation and focus, more creativity and resilience as well as an increased sense of well-being of employees.
Free online summit
Do you want to learn more about mindfulness and compassion at work? Then join the free international online summit “Mindfulness & Compassion at Work” from 7 to 11 May.
During 5 days, 25 international experts will share their knowledge, experience, exercises and best practices with mindfulness and compassion in companies. The program is a combination of practice and scientific backgrounds.
On May 9 Wibo Koole will give the presentation “Mindfulness-based Leadership for Resilience”. Other international speakers include Michael Carroll, Jeremy Hunter, Rhonda Magee and Michael West.
5 days, 5 topics
- Mindfulness, compassion and the brain
- The science of mindfulness and compassion
- How do you train mindfulness and compassion in organizations?
- Mindfulness and compassion in coaching
- How do you create a mindful and compassionate culture?
Register and win 1 of the books by Wibo Koole
Wibo Koole is author of the books Mindful Leadership, effective tools to help you focus and succeed (in English and Dutch) and Mindfulness at Work (in Dutch). On the occasion of the Mindfulness and Compassion at Work summit, he will be handing out 10 copies of his books.
What do you have to do to win?*
- Register for the summit via the link below.
- Leave a comment on Facebook or LinkedIn in the message about the summit in which you mention that you have signed up and why you are joining the summit (for example to use in your work as a manager, HR advisor, employee, mindfulness trainer etc).
- After the summit we will announce the winners via social media and this website.
Order videos of the summit
You can order video recordings of the presentations via the link below. Do you want to win a book by Wibo Koole? Let us know in the same way as above.*
* You can only participate in the book contest if you register via this link. The 10 winners will be announced after the summit. Did you win? Then a copy of the book of your choice, Mindful Leadership (in English or Dutch) or Mindfulness at Work (in Dutch) is ready for you to be sent. This promotion is an initiative of Centrum voor Mindfulness and is in no way sponsored, approved or managed by social media channels such as Facebook and LinkedIn.