We are very proud to announce that we now have a newsletter in English. Over the last five years the Centrum voor Mindfulness in Amsterdam has increasingly hosted international courses and teacher training programs. We feel so encouraged by the support and interest we have received from so many people with an international background. Those of you living in or around Amsterdam or who have travelled to The Netherlands from all over the world to attend our courses and teacher training programs.
Over the last half year we have improved the English-language version of our website to better serve the international community that is interested in mindfulness. The newsletter is a way of thanking you for your support and interest in our work and the programs that are being teached at the Centrum.
What can you expect from us?
From now on, we will be sending out a quarterly newsletter to inform you about our courses and programs. In 2019 you can expect English spoken workshops and courses with Saki Santorelli (US), Thorsten Barnhofer (D, UK), Rosamund Oliver (UK), Stephen Batchelor (UK, F), Christopher Germer (US), Kristin Neff (US) as well as Ronald Epstein and Mick Krasner (US).
Just as exciting is the fact that more and more trainings and workshops are presented in English. Just to name a few:
Trainings and workshops
- Mindful Self-Compassion Training (MSC)
- Mindful Leadership Training
- Mindfulness-Based Childbirth and Parenting (MBCP)
- Mindful Parenting Training
- Mindfulness in Medical Practice
- Workshops on Buddhism, Culture and Mindfulness
- Workshop en trainings Deep Listening
Teacher trainings and workshops
- Mindfulness Teacher Training Foundation Program
- Mindful Self-Compassion Teacher Training (MSC)
- Teacher Training Individual Mindfulness
- Mindfulness in Organizations Teacher Training
- Mindful Parenting Teacher Training
- Mindful with your Baby Teacher Training
- Teacher Training Mindfulness in Schools .b
- MYmind for Youth Teacher Training
- Teacher Training Making Friends with Yourself
- Facilitator Training Mindful Practice® Programs
- 3-day Seminar by Saki Santorelli: Standing In Open Space: Dialogue and Inquiry in MBSR and Other MBP Classrooms
- 2-day Workshop Becoming A Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness Trainer
- 2-day Workshop Advanced MSC Teaching Skills: the Art of Inquiry
Mindfulness MBSR trainings and meditation evenings
For a quick overview of our activities, please check our international calendar.
And last but not least, you will find in this newsletter also the latest English news on mindfulness, the practice and the science behind it.
Stay informed by subscribing to the international newsletter!
Wibo Koole and Rob Brandsma,
Founders and directors Centrum voor Mindfulness