Burnout. Het aantal medewerkers en leidinggevenden met psychische klachten Burnout. It’s running rampant in the workplace, giving rise to self-doubt, cynicism, and exhaustion. But there is an accessible solution.
Mindful Self-Compassion at work
While increasing research shows that compassion is good for workplace productivity and satisfaction overall, it also proves that self-compassion (inner compassion applied to ourselves first) reduces stress and anxiety, giving rise to improved mental well-being, emotional resilience, physical health, and personal relationships.
Self-compassion enables everyone in the workplace to rebound more energetically, break through barriers more quickly, and continue pursuing goals with energy and enthusiasm.
A recent article in Harvard Business Review, "Give Yourself A Break: The Power of Self-Compassion" by Serena Chen, stressed the important role mindful self-compassion could play for employees and leaders.
6 Day program with Christopher Germer and Wibo Koole
Join Christopher Germer, PhD (co-developer of the internationally popular Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) program) and Wibo Koole, MA (director of Centrum voor Mindfulness an a trailblazer in mindful leadership) for the lively and groundbreaking program “Mindful Self-Compassion at Work“ that specifically addresses the needs of people in the business community such as staff, managers, and CEOs.
Mindful Self-Compassion at Work is specially designed to give each participant direct experience of self-compassion through:
- Learning the core principles and practices of inner compassion.
- Dynamic exercises to invoke and evoke this powerful resource in the workplace every day.
- Guided meditations and small group interactions honed to cultivate the skills of self-compassion.
Why you don’t want to miss this
- Explore how you typically respond when difficulties arise and learn the necessary tools to enact the most effective alternative.
- Practice tangible skills to pause, reflect, and relate from a place of calm and self-confidence even in the most difficult circumstances.
- Bring your learning back with you to work and lift up your teams, coworkers, staff, and clients.
- Make your workplace as a whole, and your experience there every day, enjoyable, productive, and enriching.
- Become the strong and supportive companion to yourself that you are for others, and bring that dynamic state into your work life.
Want to know more? Read Christopher Germer’s article “To Recover from Failure, Try Some Self-Compassion”, in Harvard Business Review.
All are welcome, no prior or formal meditation practice is necessary to benefit from self-compassion and its power in the workplace.
February 24 - March 1- 2019.
1440 Multiversity Campus, California, USA.
The venue is beautifully nestled in the California redwoods near Santa Cruz, within easy reach of San Francisco and Silicon Valley. 1440 Multiversity is a place to spend time engaging some of life's most meaningful personal questions and to enjoy, restore, and reenergize yourself as you do it.
Please join this unique and groundbreaking 6 day program with Christopher Germer and Wibo Koole!
Enroll via the website of 1140 Multiversity: