Please join us for a retreat-like workshop designed to energize your clinical work while helping you find joy and resilience, through honing your self-awareness and deep listening skills that are keys to navigating stressful and demanding situations you face daily.
Enrollment is limited to 40 participants. No prior experience is required.
Developed by physicians
This workshop, developed by physicians to help medical practitioners and educators respond to the erosion of joy in their work, provides an experiential and interactive learning environment. Our approach is evidence based–as it lessens the effects of burnout and improves well-being, engagement with work, and patient-centered compassionate care.
Learn how to:
- find meaning in your work
- be more resilient
- effectively manage challenges in clinical work
- listen more deeply
- improve communication
- cultivate compassion and gratitude
- experience clarity and focus
- become more self-aware
- be a part of a larger community
Clarify and focus on your own learning needs
Contemplative practices, dialogues with colleagues and inquiry-oriented group discussions will enhance your ability to focus, connect and communicate with patients and colleagues.
Join physicians, PAs, NPs, and other health professionals from over 20 countries worldwide.
At the conclusion of this activity, you will be able to:
- Apply self–awareness and self-monitoring during clinical work and teaching
- Demonstrate skills in attending to patient’s needs, effective clinical practice and compassionate care
- Effectively manage challenges at work and practice ways to attend to your own well-being