Mindfulness training is an effective way to control stress and improve the quality of your life. We learn to become aware of the mind’s tendency to wander off, it's worrying about the past and the future. And then there room for a choice.
The mindfulness training program is developed for everyone who seeks to improve quality of life, especially if you want to:
Mindfulness Training: For whom?
- learn how to deal with difficult emotions, like tension, anxiety or pain
- spend less energy on worrying
- be able to enjoy a busy life
- find more moments of joy, peace and inner stillness
- experience each moment with awareness
- increase your energy levels
The programMindfulness is a skill, and new skills and insights are obtained by doing, by practicing rather than learning with the mind. Every session of the course includes:
- guided awareness and concentration exercises;
- physical exercises;
- sitting and walking meditations.
BenefitsThe training of mindfulness doesn’t focus on changing problems, but on changing our attitude towards them. We can’t change tension or a stressful mood, but mindfulness helps us to look at painful issues from a different point of view. It encourages us to gently move problems out of the focal point of our awareness.
English native speaking teacher
Mindfulness teacher Leonard de Mol is trained at The Karuna Institute in Devon, UK, and offers mindfulnesstraining at the Centrum voor Mindfulness, as well as in The Hague.
More information and subscription
Go to www.aandachttraining.info for more ore information and subscription.